Annuities Sales Specialist/Annuities Sales Representative
Our client, a retirement advisory firm, is seeking an Annuities Specialist to support the firm’s income annuities product line in NY/NJ/Remote offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven and customer-focused individual to join an innovative financial company.
The Annuities Specialist will be responsible for introducing customers to the company’s annuities planning method. It will involve following up with identified prospects, discussing their financial needs, guiding them on proper investment solutions, and ensuring an excellent customer experience. In addition, the role will carry out as processing and administrative tasks as needed.
Primary Responsibilities of an Annuities Specialist:
- Reaching out to identified prospective customers.
- Discussing financial needs of prospective clients.
- Referring clients to appropriate annuity products and referring clients to other retirement solutions.
- Performing administrative takes, information processing.
- Provide support in related sales projects as needed.
A successful Annuities Sales Specialist will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in sales or a client facing environment.
- Prior business experience in the life insurance or annuity industry.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven work ethic.
- Licensed Investment Adviser and Life Insurance Agent in NY or NJ.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Annuities Sales Specialist / Insurance Sales Representative / Life Insurance Specialist / Retirement Planning Representative