Biomed Site Manager
Our client, an international healthcare firm, is seeking a Biomed Site Manger to oversee the operational activity of its biomedical facilities. In this role, you will manage all projects and customer relations related to the function of the biomedical facilities and its primary client, a regional hospital network.
This is an ideal opportunity with for someone with biomedical site operations experience who has excellent interpersonal skills.
The employer will pay relocation costs for the ideal candidate.
A successful Biomed Site Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, electronics (such as BSEE, BSEET or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a healthcare facility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Broad mechanical diagnostic troubleshooting and repair skills, including proficient use of associated tools and test equipment.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and current trends and has knowledge of various departments and users within a healthcare facility.
- Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and lead a team to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change as customer requirements or business goals are modified.
- Strong results orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple locations and with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds across all department and organizational levels.
Biomed Site Manager / Healthcare Center Operations Manager / Biomed Site Engineering Manager / Biomed Site Facilities Manager / Healthcare Facilities Manager