Clinical Risk Manager – Part-Time (24 Hours per week)
Our client, a leading national healthcare services company, is seeking a Clinical Risk Manager. In this role, you will support the functions of Risk Management and Patient Safety throughout the Healthcare facility.
This is part-time position (24 hours per week) which reports to the Senior Director of Quality and Patient Safety.
Primary Responsibilities of a Clinical Risk Manager:
- Immediately respond to risk events as they occur throughout the Hospital and its grounds.
- Utilize available quality tools to investigate all relevant risk events.
- Evaluate, abstract and effectively analyze available medical data..
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other employees about risk-related topics and events.
A successful Clinical Risk Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree within an accredited healthcare program.
- Professional licensure in a relevant field. CPHRM certification is preferred.
- At least 1 year experience within health risk management in clinical setting.
- Basic knowledge of quality tools including flow charts, root cause analysis, failure mode effect analysis and action plans.
Clinical Risk Manager / Healthcare Risk Manager / Healthcare Quality Control Manager / Healthcare Quality Manager / Health Risk Manager
Keywords: clinical risk, healthcare risk, healthcare quality control, CPHRM, Certified Professional in Health Risk Management, health risk management