Director of Cardiac Catheterization
Director – Cardiac Catheterization / Director of Cardiac Cath Lab / Director-Cardiac Cath Lab / RN Director – Cardiac Cath Lab / RN Director of Cardiac Catheterization
Our client, a leading regional hospital, is seeking a Director of Cardiac Catheterization.
In this role, you will oversee all activity with the Cardiac Cath Lab, including but not limited to RN staffing, departmental budgeting and departmental strategic planning.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift.
The hospital will pay relocation costs for the ideal candidate.
A successful Senior Director of Cardiac Catheterization will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience managing a cardiac catheterization lab.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with physician collaboration.
- Budget responsibility and strategic planning experience required.
- Active New Jersey RN license.
- ACLS, BLS required. CCRN preferred.
RN, Registered Nurse, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Cath Lab, CCRN