Our client, a well-funded highly collaborative ecommerce startup is seeking a Head of Client Partnerships. Our client is ideally targeting an Executive level Sales & Strategy leader that has prior experience creating, leading, and growing a successful sales team from the ground up. This role will be responsible for maintaining the current clientele and developing new enterprise retail partners.
This role will be a leader and adviser, and work cohesively with marketing, product, and customer success teams to grow the company exponentially.
The position reports to the CEO, and will work cohesively with founders, in addition to collaborating with investors and other key executives of the firm.
Our client is offering a competitive base salary + bonus + equity, great benefits including unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days.
- Drive revenue streams and market share
- Manage a Head of Business Development and be a key decision maker in the cross functional hiring of the sales team
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business, marketing strategy, and an execution plan
- Drive new business by finding and developing new leads
- Meet or exceed targets for revenue and sales activity
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the firm’s product
- Define, measure, impact, and communicate the KPI’s of the sales & marketing function
- Stay informed of key industry trends to recognize new revenue opportunities
- Own and continuously develop a pipeline of clients
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years’ experience in retail commerce, SaaS, b2b enterprise sales roles
- Proven experience with retail and eCommerce merchants
- Ideally have experience building and scaling through a startup environment
- Experience managing deals and speaking with key decision makers at e-commerce firms
- Strong knowledge, and have a key interest in retail, startups and enterprise sized companies
- Driven to succeed, with the ability to work both independently and manage a team
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship, influential and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus