Our client, a multinational utilities supply company, is seeking an M&A Attorney to join its team in Glendale, WI. The M&A Attorney will be responsible for supporting the corporate development efforts. In this job, you will serve as a strategic partner to senior management in business and legal decisions.
Primary Responsibilities of a M&A Attorney:
- Negotiate NDAs, term sheets and all other transaction documentation for acquisition and divestiture transactions, joint ventures, and equity investments
- Collaborate with operational and functional leaders, lawyers, compliance, tax, finance, treasury, risk management, real estate, etc.
- Manage the utilization of outside counsel to provide cost-effective legal services
A successful M&A Attorney will have:
- 9+ years of M&A transactional experience, including leading and managing transactions
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements
- Experience involving international M&A, joint ventures is a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and visionary skills
- Juris Doctorate
Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney / M&A Counsel / M&A Transactional Attorney