Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team. This person will cover the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across the sales channels for the firm’s product suite, including mutual funds and separately managed accounts. This individual must have marketing experience at an Asset Manager.
Our client offers a competitive base salary of up to $160,000 and discretionary bonus.
- Execute full cycle of marketing programs from development through post-campaign evaluation
- Use digital and new media in marketing and sales campaigns
- Understand product suite in order to establish strong campaigns which will increase product and brand awareness
- Establishes marketing goals and prepare marketing analyses
- Partner with Distribution and internal and external business partners
- At least 5 years of marketing experience with an Asset Manager
- Familiarity with using social media and web-based platforms for marketing programs
- Strong understanding of trends affecting the asset management marketplace and its sales channels
- Proficiency with various computer software programs (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint 10.0)
- Understanding of mutual funds and SMAs required