Our client, a healthcare management services firm, is seeking an Office Manager to join their team in Queens, NY.
The Officer Manager is responsible for the day to day administration, operations, and financial processes of the office and front desks.
Primary Responsibilities of an Office Manager:
- Oversee front desks and their related processes
- Management, leadership, and administration of, including operations and financial matters
- Develop and streamline operational practices, policies and procedures
- Evaluate all data-collection processes, monitor third party reimbursements, accounts receivables, including bad debt and cash collections
- Resolves issues and enhance administrative process and operations
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with other departments
- Maintains changes with federal and state reimbursement regulations
A successful Office Manager will have:
- 4+ years of health care accounting and finance experience showing progressive management responsibilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to multi task
- Microsoft Suite mastery; familiarity with healthcare related practice management systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
Office Manager / Healthcare Office Manager / Medical Front Desk Supervisor