Quality Assurance Senior Specialist Quality Assurance Associate Quality Associate
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the Corporate offices of their Regulatory and Quality Assurance team in White Plains, NY. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for creating and improving quality processes throughout the company and affiliates, and monitoring quality assurance and quality control through metrics.
Our client is offering a competitive base salary plus bonus, and excellent benefits.
Primary Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Create and improve assigned quality processes throughout all the company’s affiliates and service providers.
- Complaint handling internal and external.
- External/Internal Audits.
- Monitor quality assurance functions through metrics.
- Change management and document control.
- Interpret technical requirements to draft proposed statements for manager review.
- Create and improve production methods, analytical techniques and procedures.
- Approve and analyze data for materials quality requirements and customer specifications.
- Monitor quality control functions through metrics
A successful Quality Assurance Specialist will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role in the Chemicals industry or similar
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the guidelines for FDA Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, good laboratory practices, good manufacturing practices, and Quality Management – ISO 9000
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP system(s) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a scientific related field
- Six Sigma training, Lean Manufacturing is a plus